Women's Wellness Series-
1. Energizing Your Life & Getting Rid of Fatigue
2. Exercising with a Purpose, so You Age Gracefully
3. Improving Relationships with the Laws of Communication
4. Nutrition Basics 101 & Applying Nutrition 101 to Your Family's Meal Plan
5. Balancing Hormones Naturally
The classes are once a week for five weeks on Tuesdays starting May 2nd-May 30th from 6:30PM-7:45PM.
The tuition is $65 for the 5-week program and Dr. Takacs will be donating 100% of her speaker's fee, plus matching it, to make a donation to a High Point senior who wins an essay contest. The essay contest will be open to any High School senior who intends on working (and contributing to his/ her tuition) to put themselves through college.
For more information, visit the Adult & Community Education Section on High Point Regional High School's website at www.hpregional.org.