The Sussex County Dept. of Health & Human Services hosts "Opioid Epidemic Symposiums": Information for Sussex County residents concerned about the Where/How/When to obtain services.
This will take place at three locations on three different days:
- Thursday, Oct. 17th- Newton High School, 44 Ryerson Ave. Newton, NJ
- Wednesday Oct. 23rd- Wallkill Valley Regional High School, 10 Grumm Road, Hamburg, NJ
- Monday Oct. 28th- Lenape Valley Regional High School, 28 Sparta Road, Stanhope, NJ
Doors open at 6:30PM and the program begins at 7PM. Light refreshments will be served. Attendance is FREE and no registration is required.
- Overview of Services and Providers of Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
- Information on Prevention Activities in Sussex County
- Connections to Service Providers
- What We Can Do to Stem the Tide of the Opioid Epidemic