When you wake up and the temperature is in the teens right after a snow day it's going to be tough to get going. These "tips" will work everyday but I think a morning like this is perfect timing to share them.
1. Do not hit the snooze button! The delay has you starting off behind schedule
2. Drink a big glass of water. You haven't had a drink in 8 hours. Your body needs it. Then have your coffee.
3. Make you bed. You are starting the day being productive
4. Keep it simple. Just get ready. Think about the rest of the day when you get there.
5. Listen to someone who is upbeat and cheerful on the radio when you are getting ready. (I added that one myself)
Have a great day! Source: Bustle