I've tried some of these. They come out great in the microwave.
1. Corn on the cob. My son showed me this. Add some butter and it's delicious
2. Ice Cream- a few seconds to make it softer and easier to eat
3. An egg. Scramble it and cook it in a mug. You can call it an egg "mug" muffin.
4. Baked Potato- 4 to 5 minutes and ready to eat ( I love the way they come out)
5. Fresh Veggies. You can now buy fresh veggies in microwavable bags in the Produce Department.
6. Bacon. Lay a few strips on a paper towel then put them on a plate in the microwave. The paper towels soak up the grease nicely.
7.Lemon in water. Cleans up you microwave nicely. Just wipe.