When an interviewer asks: "Do you have any questions?" they're not just being polite. It's actually a very important part of the hiring process according to Forbes. If you don't ask any questions or ask the wrong questions that's not good. Examples of the wrong questions are "what's the pay going to be?" or "How many vacation days do I get?" Here are 5 of the right questions you should ask:
1. Please tell me a story about the culture here.
2. How will the person in this position help the department and company achieve their goals?
3. What's the best thing about working here?
4. What was it about my resume that interested you?
5. What things can I do in the first 6 months that will make you happy you hired me?
Would you hire the person who asked you these questions? I probably would.