It's no secret that college can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and leave students in a heap of debt. But it's worth it when the college gives students a good return on their investment.
NJ.com looked at the median annual earnings of former students 10 years after enrollment, including salaries from graduates and drop outs. They ranked 35 New Jersey schools with the highest paid grads. Check out the top 5 below.
5. Rutgers University: $57,900
4. The College of New Jersey: $58,500
3. New Jersey Institute of Technology: $68,500
2. Princeton University: $74,700
1. Stevens Institute of Technology: $89,200
See the full list on NJ.com here.