3 North Warren Students Taken to Hospital After Getting Sick from Vape Pens

Photo: HAZEMMKAMAL / Getty Images

Three North Warren Regional High School Students ended up at Newton Medical Center after inhaling from vape pens made them sick. A school administrator reportedly called local police around 10 a.m. on Thursday and told them that three male students had fallen ill. Four JUUL vape pens were confiscated and given to the police department.

North Warren Superintendent told the New Jersey herald that the students were probably not accustomed to nicotine and showed symptoms that were consistent with inhaling too much of it.

Read the NJHerald.com story here.

Sarah the Web Girl

title

Content Goes Here