How to Request a Trader Joe's Replace the Closed Hopatcong Pathmark

Photo: Michael Nagle / Getty Images

For Sussex County residents the nearest Trader Joe's are in Wayne and Florham Park, which is far from convenient. However, all that could change by making a request to the company. In fact, you can request a Trader Joe's replace the now closed Pathmark in Lake Hopatcong. 

Requests can be made by filling out a location request form on the Trader Joe's website here. When filling out the form provide the city and state you'd like to see a Trader Joe's and you can even put a specific address in the comments field.

While there are no guarantees, making the company aware of the desire for a store in the area could prompt them to open one in Sussex County. 

Read the story here.

Sarah the Web Girl


Content Goes Here