Photo by Classen Rafael / EyeEm / Getty Images
A Wantage woman that allegedly made bomb threats to two Wantage schools and the McDonald's in Franklin has been indicted on six counts. According to the New Jersey Herald, Amanda Toth faces up to 31.5 years in state prison if convicted on all charges.
She was indicted on the following counts:
- Second-degree false report involving bomb/hostage/deadly weapon
- Third-degree cyber harassment
- Fourth-degree identity crime, assuming a false identity for the purpose of injuring/defrauding another
- Two counts of third-degree circulating false report of impending disaster
- Third-degree terroristic threats to commit a crime.
The 26-year-old is detained pending trial and her next court date is set for May 20.
Read the NJHerald.com story here.