They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky, and now they're at IHOP! This week the restaurant chain announced their Addams Family-themed menu for Halloween and it's dreadfully delicious. According to Delish, the menu features the following items:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes - Buttermilk pancakes with cupcake icing, Hershey’s chocolate syrup, and violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate - Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
- Gomez’s Green Chile Omelette - Marinated pulled pork, Jack & Cheddar cheese, fire-roasted red and green peppers, and green chile sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake - A Hershey’s chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Kooky Kids Combo - One Wednesday’s Web-Cake with a scrambled egg, a bacon strip, and a pork sausage link.
IHOP is also running a “kids eat free” deal every day from 4pm to 10pm where you get one free kids entree with the purchase of an adult entree.