The new health buzzword is "inflammation." A poor diet can cause inflammation which can lead to other serious health problems like: bloating, sleep problems, weight gain, heart disease and even cancer.
Nutrition coaches Candice Seti and Dana James say these foods will help us fight inflammation. Most of them are pretty delicious too.
1. Cucumbers- All the potassium and magnesium help our bodies flush away water and toxins.
2. Tumeric- This bright orange spice reduces blood sugar levels and boosts liver function.
3. Swiss Chard- has lots of polyphenols that reduce inflammation.
4. Green Tea- which has plenty of anti oxidants
5. Blueberries-a true super food. That's loaded with anti oxidants and fiber.
I just planted cucumbers in my garden. I love cucumbers!