I've been getting up in the middle of the night for work since I was in my early 20's. Over the last few years it's been even earlier. If you work a more normal schedule I think giving a few of these a try will be very helpful.
1. Sleep earlier-turn off the T.V. or computer and go to bed
2. Wake up earlier-train your body to get out of bed a little earlier each day.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast
4. Exercise-a morning workout will get you ready for the day
5. Keep the same bedtime and wake up time all week
6. Relax before bed
7. Reward yourself. Give yourself something to look forward to so it's easier to get out of bed.
I think number 7 is probably the best tip out of all of these.
Source: Pop Sugar