A new thread on the whisper app has parents revealing what they do that makes them just like their parents. Here are some funny ones.
1. My daughter asked me to make her a sandwich and I said "proof you're a sandwich." I telling my dad's corny jokes.
2. I tell my six year old you don't know how lucky you are. When I was a kid...
3. I told my son: "In or out we are not air conditioning the outside."
4. I just told my daughter: "If you keep making that face it will freeze like that."
5. I loose my temper a lot, scream and have no voice
In my case I can think of several things I would say to my kids:
1. Who keeps pouring drinks, taking a sip and leaving the rest.
2. Close the refrigerator door! You're letting all the cold out!
source: Whisper app