Most of us who work full time spend more time at work than with our family or friends. Here are 5 things you should do to make sure your time at work is spent with people who like you.
1. Do what you said you are going to do when you said you were going to do it. In other words be reliable.
2. Put others at ease. When a person is uneasy try to build up their confidence.
3. Let other people tell their story. Be a good listener.
4. Don't hog the spotlight. Sometimes you have to let someone else talk..
5. Remembering names. This is tough for me sometimes but it goes a long way.
Source: Pop Sugar