It's common for Americans to complain about burning out at work. Here are some things Americans can learn about going to work from Europeans.
1. Set limits with your employer. In the European Union no one works more than 48 hours a week.
2. Take your vacation days. We get the fewest vacation days in the first place. Take all of them.
3. Work less to be more productive. Stop burning the candle at both ends.
4. Time off doesn't have to mean vacation. If you have days off taking time to relax at home is very rewarding.
5. Leave the office. Take a generous lunch break and leave your desk to do it.