When you get into a long term and hopefully life long commitment you want to know as much as possible about the person. These are great questions but I don't think the answers should determine whether you marry a person or not. There are no guarantees. I still believe love conquers all. So take a serious look or take a look just for fun.
1. How much alone time do you need?
2. If we won $5,000.00 how would you spend it?
3. Are you more afraid of being alone or being smothered?
4. How do you plan to support your parents as they age?
5. What do you consider cheating?
6. What role will your family play in our life together?
7. What do you believe is your life's purpose?
Source: Huffington Post