I leave for work every morning at 3:45. My dog, my cat and my bird are all taken care of before I go. The cat and the bird are fine with me leaving but my dog gives me sad eyes every day. I would love to bring her to work with me. The problem is Maddie gets jealous whenever I give someone else attention. Even when my sons or daughter sit on the couch near me Maddie has to sit in between me and them. It's pretty hilarious but not good for the workplace.
Fortunately, not all pets are like Maddie. Many dogs and cats are better behaved and not spoiled. If you have a well behaved pet here are some of the benefits your office could experience according to a recent report by Business Insider:
1) The workplace is less stressful when pets are allowed.
2) They give you a chance to get closer to your co-workers.
3) They make starting a conversation easier
4) When the stress gets to high you can take a walk with your furry friend
5) All of these benefits lead to a more productive office
Maddie, I wish you were better behaved.
Source: Business Insider
Photo by Kim Davis