I'm always amazed by the kids who are nominated and win our Visions/Transoptions Student of the Month. Is it luck or is it science. Turns out it's science. Here are 5 things you should do.
1. Teach them to seek small wins. Take small steps to get people to agree with you.
2. Teach them to focus on positive outcomes.
3. Teach them to take a stand. Be bold and stand behind your opinions
4. Teach them to understand the way others process information.
5. Teach them not to be afraid to show a little emotion
Photo by Pixabay