I think most of these are pretty accurate. Here are some little things we do that get on our bosses nerves. Most of us don't even realize we're doing them.
1. You pack up to leave. Then ask if there's anything else you can do.
2. Reverse Delegate. You send a project back to your boss with so many questions they wind up doing it.
3. You tell your boss what they want to hear instead of expressing your true concerns
4. Going on and on about why you were late
5. When you say "That's the way it's always been done."