When we become parents the way many of us celebrate Valentine's Day changes, but it doesn't have to be less romantic. If your money is tight spending money on an expensive night out plus a sitter might be more stressful than it's worth. So here are some ideas from "Popsugar" that don't cost a lot of money but are still pretty romantic.
1. Recreate a meal that has sentimental value to you.
2. Order takeout and eat picnic style by the fireplace
3. Watch you wedding video
4. Play a grown up version of a board game (after the kids are asleep)
5. Have breakfast in bed for dinner
6. Dance to your wedding song
7. Go to bed "early" (wink, wink)
Happy Valentine's Day!