Happy Friday! If you are off work tomorrow you might want to kick back and have a drink or two. Here's why it shouldn't bother you to indulge. In moderation of course.
1. Wine-researchers say it could be good for your brain by decreasing the chance you'll get Dementia.
2. Beer- according to a study in the Journal of Science and Food Agriculture the silicon in beer could help build stronger bones.
3. Vodka- it's good for you blood. The ethanol can help your circulation and keep your platelets from sticking together.
4. Whisky-you might get a short term mood boost.
5. Champagne - (and other social drinking) can help you make friends easier according to research from Adaptive Human Behavior and Psychology.