Here are some phrases Buzzfeed says are over used and should be shelved. See if you agree.
1. "How was your weekend"-I wasn't at work so how do you think it was?
2. "Flawless" used too often to describe things that aren't flawless
3. "Iconic" way overused
4. "Just saw this"-No you glanced at it and did nothing
5. "On my way" - No you're late!
6. "I'm awkward"-you're just weird
7. "Communications" should be a college major but it really means "I had no idea what to do in college."
8. LOL-It should mean very funny. What it really means is OK
9. "Let's get drinks"- should mean lets catch up. What it really means is lets not do this because neither one of us wants to.
10. "Hipster"- should be a trendy person but it's really a person who wears clothes that fit them.