OK I think this is kind of silly but you might not. Baskin Robbins did a survey and found that how you eat your ice cream says a lot about you. See if what the survey says is true in your case.
1. If you eat your ice cream in a cone you are an optimist or an idealist. They're not worried about their cookies and cream melting before they finish it. I would also say cone eaters might be a little more hungry and they want to eat the container.
2. If you enjoy your ice cream in a bowl you are a realist. You are also rational and a hard worker.
3. Folks who enjoy layered ice cream cookie sandwiches are eccentric and full of contradictions.
4. Ice cream sundae fans are ambitious, passionate and loyal.
5. Eating ice cream out of a carton shows you are practical, resourceful and a strong leader.
6. Milkshake lovers are free spirits, young at heart, fearless and athletic.
The picture below is me having ice cream with Steve Allan. We're both eating a bowl of ice cream but it's in a sundae dish. Which means we're either 2 or 4. I think we're both. So I guess there really is something to this!
Source: Baskin Robbins